32nd Symposium on Fusion Technology (SOFT) is held in 18th – 23rd September 2022 in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- P-1.176 Fumito Okino, Yukinori Hamaji, Teruya Tanaka, Juro Yagi, “Tritium transport velocity on a LiPb blanket”
- P-1.290 Keisuke Mukai “One-step fabrication of ceramic breeder pebbles using pulse laser”
- P-2.267 Yasuyuki Ogino, Makoto I Kobayashi,c, Keisuke Mukai, Juro Yagi,
Satoshi Konishi, Kunihiro Ogawa,c, and Mitsutaka Isobe “Evaluation of gamma-ray dose distribution in toroidal direction of LHD vacuum vessel from radionuclides generated in deuterium plasma experiment”
- P-2.291 Fu Nomoto, Yuto Murata, Juro Yagi, Keisuke Mukai, Satoshi Konishi “Electrochemical transport of Bi in Li–Pb eutectic alloy to liquid Pb electrode using chloride molten salt”
- P-2.230 Takumi Matsuo, Shunsuke Kenjo, Keisuke Mukai, Juro Yagi, Satoshi Konishi “Gas composition change during operation of a compact discharge fusion neutron source with a closed deuterium supply system”
- P-2.290 Colin Baus, Shutaro Takeda, Satoshi Ogawa, Taishi Sugiyama, Yoshinao Matsunaga, Yoshifumi Kume, Masato Tabuchi, Takashi Ino, Andrea D’Angio, Richard Pearson, Keisuke Mukai, Keishi Sakamoto, Kiyoshi Seko, Taka Nagao, and Satoshi Konish, “Unique Integrated Testing Facility (UNITY) for Fusion Power Generation”